About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Imperial Knights in August?!

Okay, I've been hearing some rumors that Imperial Knights codex will be released only in August, but these are just rumors (from France, apparently) so I would advise against panicking about the far release date.

Same rumors said Orks are in December (I call BS on that) and totally forgot about Genestealer Cults. So I honestly wouldn't give these rumors much credence.

I'll continue keeping an eye out for Imperial Knights news - and Regimental Standard just posted an article in Imperial Knights, which further solidifies my belief that it's slated for a June release, not August.

At the moment, my finances are pretty tight, so I won't be doing much in the way of buying new models for now. My next project is still Imperial Knights, but I need to save money for that so I'll let you guys know when I get new models (if ever). Unfortunately, filling my stomach and going to university comes first, so...

Yeah, I know we're supposed to sacrifice for the Emperor, but reality is sometimes more grimdark than the 41st millennium.

No comments:

Post a Comment