About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Space Hulk Deathwing preorder bonuses

Hello, everyone! If you've been following Space Hulk: Deathwing on their Facebook page, you'll probably know about the preorder bonuses.

From now until November, if you preorder Space Hulk: Deathwing on Steam, you'll receive a 15% discount. Not only that, you'll also receive an exclusive in-game weapon, the Lost Mace of Corswain! Brace for some Mace action, and smash that Mace into the Brood Lord's Face!

I think the preorder bonuses are a pretty sweet deal, it's worth getting 15% off the already cheap price. I mean, the original price is about two-thirds that of Titanfall 2, and with a further 15% off, it's about half the price for a probably equally good game! Well, that remains to be seen because you get much faster and smoother movement in Titanfall 2 and can call down Titans (someone please make that Imperial Guardsman game I was talking about, where you can upgrade your weapons and eventually call down an Imperial Knight of your own for some mecha action). But this looks to be a great game nonetheless, and I hope I can find coop partners online!

So what are you waiting for? Strap into your Tactical Dreadnought Armor, form your elite Terminator squad and let's purge the Space Hulk of Xenos! For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment