About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Dawn of War III

Emperor on Terra...

This...this is absolutely amazing news.


The Space Marine charging straight into a Deff Dread was...just stupid (correct me if that wasn't a Deff Dread, thanks). But the Wraithknight stomping on it was great. And the Imperial Knights showing up was pure awesome.

I love Imperial Knights. IMPERIAL KNIGHTS! Imperial Knights are in Dawn of War III! I absolutely need to get this game now!

FOR THE EMPEROR!

By the way, even though the Imperial Knights are red, they don't look like they're from House Raven or House Taranis. Their House Crest is completely different. I've never seen it before, and I'm guessing it'll be an original in-game House.

Dawn of War III will most likely be a Real Time Strategy game in the vein of its predecessors, and from the looks of it, it will only have 3 factions, the Imperium, the Eldar and the Orks. I don't know if we'll have the Imperial Guard alongside the Imperial Knights and Space Marines in an all-Imperium army, but if we do that will be awesome (and cool if we have Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar and Harlequinns combined into the Eldar faction). We'll see. I'll wait for more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment