About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, April 3, 2015

My Vendettas and Leman Russ Executioner

On another note, I've finished building my poor Vendetta, so now I have two Vendettas! Yay. My air force is looking pretty healthy now. Not only that, I also have a Leman Russ Executioner! I'll build my second one next week, but for now they're done!

2 Vendettas and a Leman Russ Executioner.
Wow, the Vendettas are huge. Look at how they are so much bigger than my poor Leman Russ Executioner!

Leman Russ Executioner
Yeah, I built the variant with plasma cannon sponsons and lascannon. This will be my Tank Commander for many games. Will build his Leman Russ squad next week, the second Leman Russ Executioner is waiting to be fixed. Yay.

My Imperial Guard army is slowly shaping up! Anyway, I also had my first ever Warhammer 40K battle, and my Imperial Knights basically got murdered. Well, one survived, but still......anyway, I'll have the battle report up soon. Please be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment