About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Please tell me Traitor Guard is a thing...

Thanks to Warhammer Community, I've found out that Blackstone Fortress is receiving a couple of new models.



Yup. You're seeing that right. Traitor Commissar, backed by his Chaos Ogryn bodyguard.

If you recall the original Traitor Guardsmen we received in the first Blackstone Fortress game, which provided like 14 of them, this is shaping up to be what seems like a small foray into a Traitor Guard army. Well, we know that Games Workshop has officially told us that there will be no Traitor Guard army coming out, at least not this year, but if we keep bugging them long enough...we'll never know. I don't even need the models, I just want the rules! I want my Spireguard armor and infantry to fight alongside my Thousand Sons! That will be awesome!

Image result for traitor guardsmen

So what do you think? Do these new mdoels herald the coming of a Traitor Guard army? Or is Games Workshop teasing us with these new models, giving us false hope then snatching it from us with a "nope, we ain't giving ya Traitor Guard!" statement? Personally I do hope we get Traitor Guard so that I can run them alongside my Thousand Sons, but with Games Workshop...you'll never know.

Let's keep praying to the Emperor! (Yeah, my Spireguard and Thosuand Sons are secret Loyalists)

No comments:

Post a Comment