About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, March 2, 2019

More Shadowspear stuff

Thanks to John in the Thousand Sons Facebook group, here are the leaks. Apparently. You can find all the datasheets here at Imgur.

I have no idea what the Malefic or Obscura disciplines do, but they sound cool.



Also no idea whether these guys can be taken in Thousand Sons or Death Guard armies. Time for summoning! I guess...

One interesting thing to note is that none of the new Chaos units have the Daemonkin keyword, so if you're expecting a new faction or a new Daemonkin army, you'll probably be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment