About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Adepticon news!

Yeah, I was waiting for 9pm (I live in Minnesota, which is in the same timezone as Chicago, so it's pretty convenient for me). And here's some news from Adepticon via Warhammer Community!



I'm not going to bother with the Warhammer Age of Sigmar stuff because it has nothing to do with me. Sorry. Let's move on to Warhammer 40,000. So what do we have? Apparently Apocalypse. A new ruleset for Apocalypse. Okay...?



Apparently we have movement trays as well. Though I doubt we'll be seeing Titans. Like hell will I ever be able to afford one of those expensive resin Titans. The Warlord Titan costs as much as a damned car. If it's in plastic and sells for a couple of hundred bucks, I might consider it, but over a thousand dollars and being in resin is too much for me. But at least we get movement trays. Cool.



What's different about Apocalypse? Apparently it has been streamlined so that you can play an Apocalypse game in the same amount of time you would play a normal Warhammer 40,000 game. Sounds cool to me. I'll be happy to play Apocalypse with my Knight Household and Draconian Armored Defenders (which includes a Shadowsword!). Better still if we can play it in 3-4 hours instead of days. I really look forward to fielding my an entire model and all my models in a game, and still be able to finish that game in 4 hours! That really sounds awesome! The friends I have in the local gaming store I visit, particularly the kids, will probably be pleased with this too! They have always wanted to field their entire armies (especially my friend with the Blood Angels, Knights and Baneblade) and this will give them the chance to deploy all their models yet still complete the game within a reasonable amount of time before the store closes! Praise the Emperor!!

Apocalypse is not the only news we have...though Warhammer Community is being vague as usual. We have new warzones coming up, so it's not just Vigilus. I have no idea what new warzones await us, but they promise new campaigns and stuff. So something like the Konor Campaign, I hope? Are we returning to Cadia to reclaim it? Armageddon? Stygies? Damocles Gulf? Who knows?



Last but not least are Slaanesh Daemons. They're getting a bunch of new stuff, and even a new Keeper of Secrets.



A new Herald and Masque too, if I'm not mistaken.



Cool? I wonder if this portents the coming of Emperor's Children soon? Especially with the new warzones promising new releases akin to that of the Chaos Space Marines in the Vigilus campaign. Cool beans, I guess. We'll see!

I'll keep my eyes on Adepticon and let you guys know when I get more news. Except that I don't think anyone is reading this blog or even if there is, the number is exceedingly few. So I'm probably just wasting my time. Everyone should just go to Natfka's blog for information, to be honest (I have no idea why I bother). He will have more extensive and complete information and posts than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment