About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, September 11, 2017

Imperial Victory on Loebos!

WE WON! Woohoo! My Adeptus Mechanicus forces made a difference in the Konor campaign after all! We drove those deathly Death Guard out of the Konor system and saved them from Chaos! YAY! Praise the Omnissiah! Hail the Emperor! WE WON! The Imperium won the Konor Campaign!

The official Warhammer 40,000 website has declared the Konor Campaign an Imperial Victory. The Konor system has been saved from utter ruin. We can rest easy now.

Still, the war is not over. Even as the ruinous powers of Chaos suffer a reeling blow from this defeat, we have sustained enormous casualties. I mean, I lost 2 Knights just to blow up Loebos. 2 out of my 3 Knights. Ugh. Good thing I played to the mission, or I would have lost that one. I'm glad my efforts made a difference. I actually wanted to play with my Imperial Guard army for the campaign, but for the whole campaign I was forced to use my Imperial Knights and Adeptus Mechanicus forces because of logistics. My friend has my Imperial Guard tanks with him. Oh well. I'll get them when I return to Singapore next year. I hope we have a global campaign or something next year as well! This Konor Campaign was so fun! And I actually won quite a few games and contributed to the war effort. I can finally puff my chest out and proudly say that! Unlike the 13th Black Crusade or other global campaigns that occurred before I got into the hobby, I managed to participate in a Warhammer 40,000 campaign for the first time!

And you know what? It feels great! Really awesome! Now the only thing left for me to do is to wait for the Thousand Sons codex to drop and I'll build a new army. For now, I'll just wait for my Adeptus Mechanicus codex, my Imperial Guard...cough, I mean Astra Militarum codex, and yeah. When I return to Singapore next year, hopefully with my new Imperial Guard codex, I'll get my tanks back and add a few more vehicles to my Imperial Guard army. Armored Sentinels and Hellhounds, especially. I'll sell my infantry and Vendetta gunships, unless the Thousand Sons codex comes out and say I can use my Guardsmen as Chaos Cultists/Prosperine Spireguard. I always wanted to do a combined Thousand Sons-Imperial Guard army where the Imperial Guard are the Prosperine Spireguard. Heh. This will be awesome. We shall see.

Anyway, great job, forces of the Imperium! We have saved the Konor System and prevented Chaos from wrecking another planet (poor Cadia...). Next thing on the list is reclaiming Cadia! Or wait, will there be an Armageddon Campaign or something later this year? I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment