About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Forging a narrative

And there you have it, I turned my game/battle report into a narrative. The new chapter of War Convocation now features the Cult Mechanicus battle report that I posted last week, and I hope you'll enjoy it! It's fun to write, especially with Mechanicus humor. I don't know if people will read it, but I have at least one reader, so yay.

I wonder if Black Library will accept this story......most likely no, but hey, at least I tried.

Praise the Omnissiah!

Oh, right. Before I go, I better upload all the photos of my new Skitarii maniple.

Sicarian Infiltrators
At least my cybernetic assassins are done!

2nd Onager Dunecrawler
I've been advised to get 3, but I can't fit a 3rd in with the points I have. Maybe I will, after playing a few games with my current list. If I lose horribly all the time, I will change the list by adding a 3rd Onager Dunecrawler, which I'll have to sacrifice a Cybernetical Datasmith and swap my Knight Crusader for a Knight Warden for. Oh well. We'll see.

Ironstrider Ballistarius
With this Ironstrider Ballistarius, my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation is complete. All I have left is a 2nd Ironstrider Ballistarius, and to build my Vanguard and Rangers. I'll do that next month. Next week I'll be going for reservist for 2 weeks, then I have to head to Vietnam for university stuff. So I won't be able to get any Warhammer 40K stuff done for a month. Oh well. But once I return next month, be ready! I'm eager to try out my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation!


Yeah, awesome formation, right? I can't wait to try it out. Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment