About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cohort Cybernetica

I've finished building my Cohort Cybernetica, which I'll ally to my Imperial Knights because, well, Knights. And the Adeptus Mechanicus. I've always been a big fan of the Mechanicus and their Skitarii, plus their Titan legions and giant robots, so I'm happy to finally build an army of them.

I feel stupid for wasting my money on redudant Tau units, and I think I shouldn't have bought my Imperial Guard stuff. Damn. Oh well. We'll see. I am still a big fan of the Imperial Guard, so it's fine, but the Tau stuff I really need to get rid of.

Anyway, here is my Cohort Cybernetica! I'll add the Kataphron Destroyers soon to complete my Cult Mechanicus army, following which I'll build a Skitarii battle maniple so that I can unleash my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation. Yay. This should have been my army from the start, not the Tau allies, not the Imperial Guard, but the Adeptus Mechanicus! ARGH!

Oh well, what's bought is bought, and Imperial Guard is still awesome. Anyway, here's my Cohort Cybernetica.

On the first day, I had one Kastelan robot maniple with my Tech-Priest Dominus.

Cohort Cybernetica complete and ready for action.
Now that my Cohort Cybernetica is done, all I need to do is throw in a Baronial Court of 3 Imperial Knights and I'll be ready to play a game. I'll see if I can get a game tomorrow. I'll build my Kataphron Destroyers tomorrow, and if I have spare time, I'll test my Cohort Cybernetica and Imperial Knights army against Space Marines or something. I hope I won't face 4 flying Hive Tyrants again. Argh. We'll see.

For the Emperor! Praise the Omnissiah.

No comments:

Post a Comment