About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Skitarii Vanguard and Rangers

I finally finished building my Skitarii Vanguard and Rangers after approximately 2 months. Why? Well, because I had 2 weeks of reservist, 1 week in Vietnam, and I spent 3 weeks sick and stuck at home (though I forced myself to go to school 2 weeks out of 3). So I basically didn't go to Battle Bunker for almost 2 months.

Well, when I did, I sat down and finished building my Vanguard and Rangers. I think I only have an Ironstrider Ballistarius or Onager Dunecrawler left (still deciding which to get) and my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation will be complete.

Skitarii Vanguard, 3 with plasma calivers, the rest with radium carbines.

Skitarii Rangers, 2 with arc rifles, the rest with galvanic rifles.

Skitarii Rangers and Vanguard
So yeah, I'm pretty excited. Just one more model and I can field my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation. I can't wait to try it out in a real battle (well, real as in a real game, not a real battle where I have actual bullets flying over my head).

No comments:

Post a Comment