About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

New update

War Convocation has been updated. The next chapter has been posted, and I hope you'll enjoy it! It's the Skitarii-Imperial Knights-Imperial Guard combined detachment in action against the insidious Tau! Ha ha.

Speaking of Tau, I sold all my Tau models, so if you're thinking of buying them, you're out of luck. Sorry. For now I'll focus completely on finishing my Skitarii forces so that I can finally get my Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation out. I've finished building my Sicarian Infiltrators and 2nd Onager Dunecrawler, and will try to get my Ironstrider Ballistarii done tomorrow. Once I get the plasma caliver bits I ordered online, I'll build my Skitarii Vanguard and Rangers. Hooray! I already have the boxes of Vanguard and Rangers, as well as my 2 Ironstrider Ballistarii.

So my 2000-point Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation should look something like this:

Adeptus Mechanicus War Convocation

Cult Mechanicus Battle Congregation Detachment

Tech-Priest Dominus with Autocaduceus of Arkhan Land, conversion field, digital weapons and infoslave skull - 105

Kataphron Destroyers with cognis flamers = 165

Kataphron Destroyers with cognis flamers = 165

Kastelan Robot Maniple of 2 with 1 twin-linked heavy phosphor blaster and 1 carapace-mounted heavy phosphor blaster each and Cybernetica Datasmith with Raiment of the Technomartyrs, conversion field, digital weapons and infoslave skull and Cybernetica Datasmith with Uncreator Gauntlet, conversion field, digital weapons and infoslave skull - 290+50 = 340

Total: 775

Skitarii Battle Maniple

Skitarii Vanguard of 10 with Omnispex, conversion field, arc maul, digital weapons, Pater Radium and 3 plasma calivers - 55+5x9 = 100

Skitarii Rangers with Omnispex, conversion field, digital weapons, Skull of Elder Nikola and 2 arc rifles – 65

Sicarian Ruststalkers with conversion field, digital weapons, prehensile dataspike and the Omniscient Mask - 160

Sicarian Infiltrators with infoslave skull, conversion field, digital weapons, flechette blasters, taser goads and the Phase Taser - 185

2 Ironstrider Ballistarii with twin-linked cognis lascannon - 55x2 = 110

2 Onager Dunecrawlers with Icarus array/neutron laser, Mindscanner Probe, Cognis heavy stubber and Cognis Manipulator - 90x2 = 180

Total: 800

Imperial Knight Oathsworn Detachment

Knight Crusader with rapid-fire battle cannon and Stormspear rocket pod - 425

Any advice on how to improve the list would be greatly appreciated. I'll be magnetizing my Onager Dunecrawlers so that I can swap between Icarus array and neutron laser depending on the game. Other than that, this should stick. I hope. Unless I decide to buy a 3rd Onager Dunecrawler instead of the 2nd Ironstrider Ballistarius. Well, given how 2 months later, nobody bothered to comment or give advice, it's safe to say nobody reads this blog.

And I'll probably have my story based around this force!

No comments:

Post a Comment