About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Cataphractii Terminators

I assembled 5 Cataphractii Terminators today. They are meant to be Deathwing knights in the 1st Legion. Yeah, they are more for Horus Heresy. That's why they are all armed with swords - they get a bonus to hit with swords and the sergeant (or knight-sergeant) is armed with a Calibanite warblade or whatever it's called.


I also gave them all volkite chargers and a single plasma blaster. Dark Angels specialize in plasma weaponry, after all. Yay! The volkite chargers come from the Horus Heresy plastic special weapons set, and I had to cut off the hands and shave them off. It was a bit of work and they look pretty bad, actually, but I don't care, ha ha. As long as it works!

I don't plan on building a huge Dark Angels army. They are meant to be a small force that end up becoming Fallen after the Breaking. But like Zabiel, they are going to join Lion El'Jonson and stay loyal to the Imperium. We will take Imperium Nihilus from the forces of the Despoiler and expand the Lion's Protectorate centering on Avalus. For the Emperor!

No comments:

Post a Comment