About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Full might of the Imperial Guard!

I painted my Rogal Dorn tank and Armored Sentinels today! Now my Imperial Guard army is fully painted! Both infantry and vehicles! Yay!

I also built a Commissar, he's the one from Adepticon. My friend helped me buy him and now he's part of my Draconians regiment!

The full might of my Draconians Defenders is arrayed here! A lot of armor, especially tanks. I love tanks. They have a long history, having fought during the Horus Heresy and at the defense of Terra. So they can double as Imperial Militia if we ever get rules for them.

You will notice that they have a lot of plasma weapons. That's because they come from Draconis III, and the neighboring forge world, Draconis IV, supplies them with tons of plasma weapons. That's why they have a lot of Leman Russ Executioner tanks and a Stormblade. Draconis IV is known as the second Ryza.

There are also three Assassins among them, to move in and assassinate high value targets if necessary. My Imperial Guard army is looking complete for the first time and I'm pretty pleased with how it all turned out! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment