About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, April 20, 2023

Painted Adeptus Titanicus terrain

I finally did it. I finally painted my Adeptus Titanicus terrain! Now I can assemble an entire city for my Knights and Titans to fight in or hide inside! Woohoo!



I guess I should go rest now. I can't wait to see how it all plays out on Saturday. Hopefully, I get to play Adeptus Titanicus on Saturday! I'm looking forward to it!

I know they are badly painted, but I don't care. Better with those colors than plastic gray. Besides, I will just say the smears and smudges are battle damage, stuff and scars left by colossal exchanges between Titans and even Knights! Also, I stuck to red roofs for the buildings just like my first few pieces. Christmas theme, heh. But more practically, I used Contrast paints like Blood Angels red and Black Templars black since I spray painted them wraith bone or something. Anyway, I will set up a city on Saturday. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment