About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, April 10, 2023

Painted Breachers

I painted my Imperial Fists Breachers today. Complete with wash and everything. That took a while, longer than I expected. I also added yellow to my originally Black Templars Contemptor Dreadnoughts. I used to run them as Black Templars but I hardly play Black Templars anymore, and I find that I play Imperial Fists more often. So they are now Imperial Fists with hints of Black Templars black.

Perhaps in the far future, they will become Black Templars, being relic Contemptor Dreadnoughts from a bygone age and released out of the vaults to combat new and deadly threats. They are both Imperial Fists and Black Templars, and I will switch between them, depending on what I'm playing. Most likely Imperial Fists in 30k because I mostly play Imperial Knights and Imperial Guard in modern 40k now. Oh, well.

Hopefully I will be able to paint my Thousand Sons Cataphractii Terminators tomorrow, and then I will be done with painting for a long while. Oh, I should get to painting my Adeptus Titanicus terrain soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment