About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Spartan Assault Tank assembled

I finally assembled a Spartan Assault Tank. He's not for my Thousand Sons, though. Nope. Instead, he's for my Imperial Fists (or Black Templars). I probably wouldn't be using it for 40K, so he'll just be a transport for my Imperial Fists Cataphractii Terminators in Horus Heresy. My thunder hammer and Vigil storm shields wielding Cataphractii Terminators finally have a massive metal box to transport them around! Yay!


I've equipped this Spartan tank with lascannons. Lots of lascannons. Quad lascannons, twin-linked lascannons, and even a pintle multimelta. Yeah, he's for tank-busting, but also to melt any Terminators and maybe even Dreadnoughts. I hope. We'll see. But yeah, he drives in close to the enemy, my Terminators pour out from him and charge whatever needs hammering.

Now...the only thing I need are Phalanx Warders to do a Stone Gauntlet, for a shield theme. And MKIII Breachers. What else...maybe a couple of Rhinos to cart around the Phalanx Warders? They'll be a fleet-based Imperial Fists army, guarding capital ships, battle barges and the like. But if necessary, they'll be deployed to the surface, hence the Spartan and the Rhinos. They'll be accompanied by maybe Sicaran tanks if I can get them. Frankly, there really isn't much in my list that makes use of the Imperial Fists' legion trait, so I might as well grab a couple of Sicaran tanks, but we'll see.

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment