About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Questoris Knight Crusade

I built a fourth Armiger Warglaive for my Questoris Knights. They are for Horus Heresy, and for some stupid reason, Armiger Knight Moirax don't count as Troops for Questoris Knights, so...I can't run them. I'll have to take a separate Mechanicum detachment to run them. Dumb, but it is what it is.

I did consider grabbing two more Armiger Helverins so that I can field three super-heavy Knights, but I decided against it. I would rather save my money for other stuff, like...I don't know. More tanks for my Thousand Sons, maybe? We shall see. In any event, I hope they restock the MKIII tactical squads soon. They haven't been in stock for several months now, and it's a little worrying. I hope we get them soon!

Whatever the case now, I can run four Armiger Warglaives, a Questoris Knight Errant Seneschal and a Cerastus Knight Lancer Dolorous or something. Then I'll make up the rest of the points with allies. I will most likely just do a Mechanicum detachment with a Macrotek Archmagos Prime, and then Tech-priest Auxilia Enginseers as Troops to repair my Knights, and the leftover points would then be put into Knight Moirax. More Knight Moirax is always a good thing, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment