About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Painted Terminators!

They may not be Sekhmet Terminators, but they are still Thousand Sons Cataphractii Terminators. And guess what? They're painted! Woohoo!


Armed with volkite chargers, a plasma blaster (ahem, aetherfire blaster) and kopesh-styled power swords, my Thousand Sons Cataphractii Terminators are...well, not exactly that good against other Space Marines. With a few lucky Rending rolls (and unlucky invulnerable saving rolls on my opponent's part), I might be able to kill a few Terminators, but...yeah. Nope. Well, that's fine. It's all part of the fun, I'm leaning more into narrative, thematic and fun than anything.

I also managed to paint my Characters - so the Librarian Consul, the Praevian, and the Techmarine. That means my Achaean Configuration Rite of War is almost done now! All that's left is the two tactical squads, which I'll do my best to paint tomorrow. I hope.

Oh, and before I forget, I also magnetized my Contemptor Dreadnought. He's equipped with, you guess it, an Aetherfire blaster in his gravis power fist, and an aetherfire magna-cannon or whatever it's called. Why? Because aetherfire and Thousand Sons, that's why. Thematic. I mean, I could go for multimelta, but nah. I like my dudes the way they are. Aetherfire is where it's at.

I'll post again if I paint my two Tactical squads tomorrow, but...things might happen, I might be too exhausted to paint, so we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment