About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, September 16, 2022

More Thousand Sons reinforcements

I obtained a second Osiron Contemptor Dreadnought, a second squad of plasma/aetherfire support tactical squad, and even completed the arm for the first Osiron Contemptor Dreadnought with the parts I bought from the Contemptor Dreadnought weapon frame. Phew! Also assembled a Techmarine in MKIII armor, but he's not complete yet. If you notice, he has the Achea pattern helmet, but is missing a shoulder pad - I plan to buy the Thousand Sons MKIII shoulder pads and use it for him. I hope. I know they are no longer sold by Forge World, but there are ways of getting them. I will not mention them, you probably know how. Heh.


As you probably guessed, I have half a mind to convert the Techmarine into a Numerologist from the Order of Ruin, and though he probably wouldn't complement my Castellax-Achea heavy force very well, at the very least he looks cool. And thematic too. Anyway, we'll see. I have no idea how to pull it off, but maybe I'll find a way to fit a Numerologist Cabal into my list. You can find the Exemplary Battle and the details about the unit on Warhammer Community. The +1 to hit for 2 units that their psychic power gives is pretty useful. Here's the PDF if you need it.


The only issue is that I'll need MKIII tactical squads to do the Numerologist cabal. I mean, yes, I can do it with MKVI, but I don't want to. I want MKIII tactical squads, especially since I'm using the others for another project I'm planning. But they're still out of stock, and nobody is selling them. Ugh. Oh, well. We'll see. Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment