About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, September 5, 2022

Painted Tactical Squads

I've finally painted my Tactical squads! Both of them! And the Contemptor Dreadnought as well. Yay! My Thousand Sons Horus Heresy army is finally ready to field! The only thing I have left is the 2 plasma tactical squads, but I don't have the plasma guns. Yet. I'll assemble and paint them once I have them, but for now, they are the only components of my army left. That and a Contemptor-Osiron Dreadnought, but Forge World takes forever to ship their stuff these days. So I won't hold my breath on that.


Sorry, not plasma guns. I mean Aetherfire blasters. You know what I mean, ha ha.

Anyway, here's the basic version of my Achaean Configuration Rite of War. I have the minimum requirements - so a Praetor in Cataphractii Terminator armor, an accompanying Cataphractii Terminator squad, 2 tactical squads, a Consul Praevian, a Consul Librarian, a Techmarine, and 4 Castellax-Achea battle-automata (which I'll divide into 2 squadrons of 2). Oh, and the Contemptor Dreadnought. A normal one because the Osiron hasn't arrived yet.


So...yay? If I need to field up to 2,000 points, then I'll just throw in my Armigers for now. Anyway, we'll see. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment