About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, May 26, 2022

Thousand Sons

Oh, hey! We finally get Thousand Sons stuff!


This means we can field an entire army of psykers! WOOHOO!

I am so looking forward to this. I don't know if Dreadnoughts can get the psychic keyword, but I suspect the normal ones can't, and only the Osiron Dreadnought can, so yeah. Interesting. In any event, I'll look forward to seeing what I can do with my Thousand Sons! I probably will not be building too big an army, mostly because I plan to ally them with Knights, but even so, I can't wait!

Definitely turning the bulk of the new Horus Heresy box into Thousand Sons! I just need the parts and stuff, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment