About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, May 6, 2022

Traitor Guard!

Oh, we're getting new Traitor Guard models! YES! Definitely going to get a box. Currently, as you guys already know, I have a small squad of Traitor Guardsmen from the Blackstone Fortress set that I used as Cultists for my Thousand Sons. And now they're about to get more reinforcements! You can check Warhammer Community for more details.

I can't wait to build a Traitor Guardsmen army with these new models, though I'm more about the tanks. But hey, we still need a minimal amount of infantry, so yeah. They'll either accompany my Thousand Sons to battle, or I'll figure something out for them.

Anyway, you get a Traitor Commissar and his bodyguard Ogryn back - they were Blackstone Fortress Traitor Command, but they are pretty hard to get now. So I'm glad they are back!


Anyway, we'll see how it goes and hope they get a separate kit release like the Death Korps of Krieg! I wonder how the rules for them will look. Will we be able to field them as a separate army? Can we take an Astra Militarum (or Militarum Traitoris) detachment alongside our Heretic Astartes army/Chaos Knights? Even if we can't, I'll just run them as regular Cultists next to my Thousand Sons. Hopefully they put an FAQ or balance dataslate that allows us to use Renegade/Traitor Guardsmen datasheets for Thousand Sons and maybe Death Guard, otherwise it just feels...kind of weird that the other Chaos regiments can use them, but we can't. Like, really?

Just want to represent the Prosperine Spireguard fighting alongside my Thousand Sons, that's all...well, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment