About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Warmaster Titan

I finally bought a Warmaster Titan of my own. I was about to say I assembled it, but the seller had already assembled most of it. I only put together the pieces from the C sprue. Fortunately, he gave me the plasma blastguns - which were the ones I wanted. Otherwise I would be...well, screwed, I guess. Thank the Omnissiah.


Anyway, I can't wait to field this guy in an Adeptus Titanicus game alongside my Knights! My forge world, Draconis IV, is renowned for producing plasma weapons - that's why it's nicknamed the second Ryza - so having a plasma-focused Warmaster Titan fits into the lore of my Titan Legion. Legio Draconis or the Dark Dragons, having plasma-based Titans! The Warlord Titan has Sunfury plasma annihilators as well, along with volkite weapons.

The Dire Wolves are also coming soon. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment