About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Preparing for the Horus Heresy

So we have a Warhammer Community article on Imperial Fists today! Yeah! As part of the VII Legion and my Horus Heresy stuff, I might as well collate what I do have for Horus Heresy. First of is my Black Templars Cataphractii Terminators, the Praetor in Terminator armor, the Chaplain in Terminator armor and 2 Contemptor Dreadnoughts. The idea is that they are part of the Templar Brethren or something. And guess what? We have a Templar Assault Rite of War! Maybe I should be getting Templar Brethren for my guys or something.


Eventually, this little offshoot of the Imperial Fists will join Sigismund and become part of the Black Templars during the Scouring. But that's another story for another time...

Secondly, I have a bunch of new stuff. A Thousand Sons Praetor in Terminator armor, but I cut off his hand to replace his storm bolter with a volkite charger! Yay! He's next to seven Traitor Guardsmen from the Blackstone Fortress set because I plan to eventually build upon my Traitor Guard guys to have Prosperine Spireguard or some sort. I'll be getting the new Traitor Guardsmen models soon, and hopefully I'll be able to field them accordingly! We'll see!


I gave the Thousand Sons Praetor a volkite charger because I plan to build a Thousand Sons army with mostly volkite. Probably get the special weapons box and have a full tactical support squad with 10 volkite calivers or something. This will be cool! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment