About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, May 7, 2022

New Horus Heresy stuff

I stayed up to follow the Warhammer Fest stream and find out more about the Horus Heresy stuff! As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll just leave these images here.


By the way, the box costs less then US$300. That's quite the amazing deal!


We get codex for the Legions as well. Emperor help you if you play Imperial Fists and Thousand Sons like me, then you'll have to choose between them. Ugh.


MK VI Armor released separately. And in squads of 20, to make it easier for you to build your legion!


My favorite armor! Iron armor is best armor!


MK IV is also back in boxes of 20.


Confirmed new Kratos tank, with many different weapon options.


Yeah, I'm practically drooling over the volkite.


Deimos pattern Rhino is back too. Lots of exciting stuff for Horus Heresy. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment