About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Returning to Singapore

I probably will not be posting hobby stuff for a while because I'm returning to Singapore. I'm also leaving my Warhammer 40,000 stuff in Minnesota, so I will not be having games in Singapore.

I'll do my best to stay on top of Warhammer 40,000 news and other hobby related stuff, but quite frankly, I don't think I will be doing any tabletop wargaming stuff over the next 2 months and 3 weeks. I'll only be back in August 19th or so hopefully I'll get a game or a new post on August 20th (since I go to my friendly local gaming store every Saturday), but from today until then, I will probably be on another planet.

For today, though, let's just say I'm heading into the warp on a transport barge, while leaving my Knight suit behind. Don't worry, my Sacristans will continue guarding and maintaining my Knights, so when I return in August, I can try out the new rules of the codex!

Maybe, if I'm really bored during the next two months, I'll just...write an Imperial Knights tactica or something. Or a codex article. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment