About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Acastus Knight Asterius

Good news! We're finally getting the Acastus Knight Asterius from Adeptus Titanicus!


This little detail might be easily missed in Warhammer Community's Sunday preview today, but since it's the only release that matters to me (I don't play Age of Sigmar or Middle-Earth or Blood Bowl), it was the only one I latched onto. It also helped that I was just watching a couple of demo games for Adeptus Titanicus yesterday and plan to have a game with my Knight Household Army sometime next week, but yeah. More Knights! WOOHOO! It's been a while, indeed! Almost 2 years since the release of the Acastus Knight Porphyrion...more than 2 years, in fact, but you know what I mean. Can't wait to get a couple just to add them to my collection!

I wonder if they'll eventually add the Dominus Knights...but more than that, I'm sure everyone is more interested in seeing the Imperator Titan...eventually. If they do plan on releasing an Imperator Titan, that is. Also, I think we'll need Ork Titans and Baneblades/Shadowswords/Stormblades to turn this game into Epic. It actually makes no sense that we can't field super-heavy tanks in Adeptus Titanicus, considering that Shadowswords and Stormblades are supposed to be Titan killers, but hey...we can hope. We have Aeronautica, after all, so why not tanks eventually? Titan killing super-heavy tank squadrons feature heavily in the Horus Heresy (and regular 40K) lore, so...yeah.

Adeptus Tankicus, in addition to Adeptus Knighticus? Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment