About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Warhound weapons!

Get ready for new Warhound Titan weapons in Adeptus Titanicus!




Honestly, there's nothing new here. If you already bought Shadow and Iron, like I did, you will already know all this. And since I don't play Warhound Titans, I honestly am not that interested.

For more information, visit Warhammer Community. I'm not going to copy and paste, not when you can just go straight to the post itself. Otherwise, yeah...no comment this time. It's still not out in Forge World yet, and the Ordo Sinister Psi-Titan is still out of stock, so as I said, nothing new. It'll be out in resin, but...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment