About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 22, 2019

Remaining Warlord Carapace Weapons up for pre-order!

Don't ask me why I'm still awake at this ungodly hour. I don't have time to sleep, so I won't. I need to prepare for Renegade.

Anyway, thanks to that, I saw this. AWESOME!

No photo description available.

Image may contain: text

No photo description available.

Early Christmas gift from Forge World? Posted by mistake? No idea. This was posted on Forge World's Facebook page, so look out for it. The main Forge World page has them now! It's a pretty sweet bundle, and I can't wait to buy it!



They will be officially on sale on November 29th, but you can pre-order them today! YAAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment