About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 22, 2019

Preparing for Renegade

I have no idea what's going to happen tomorrow (or later today since it's already past midnight and is November 22nd), but I am going to attend Renegade. Hell, yeah! I think.

One thing that I know for sure will happen is me participating in Adeptus Titanicus. I can't wait for that! I plan to run 2 Knight Lances and a couple of Titan reinforcements (if they'd allow me), and I want to see how it will go. It'll be fun! I'll probably be the only one running a Household Force like the other time in the Adeptus Titanicus tournament last month. We'll see!

However, it's also possible that I might join the Horus Heresy campaign, but I don't know. I haven't registered for that event (I registered for the Adeptus Titanicus one), but I might just sign up tomorrow. I do have a Knight Household that I can run as a Horus Heresy army (Questoris Knight Crusade). I also have a small Mechanicum Legio Cybernetica force if I really need to, but chances are, if I do participate, I'll run a pure Knight list. Because I'm a Knight player. Even so, I got my Magos Macrotek Enginseer and his servo-automata painted up, and they looked really cool! I probably botched the paint job as always, but at least they fulfill the three-color rule and look presentable. Yay.


My Armiger Moirax Knights are also ready, and both of them are armed with 2 volkite veuglaires each! I can't wait to see how they play out on the tabletop. They are cool but not very impressive in 8th Edition 40K despite the potential to deal a lot of mortal wounds, but I have no idea how that translates to Horus Heresy. I haven't played many Horus Heresy games and my 7th edition knowledge is very rusty. I actually prefer 8th edition to 7th edition, honestly, but I expect that some people might be upset about that. Sorry.



Anyway, I'll get ready for Renegade and I'll let you guys know what happen when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment