About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Painted Questoris Knights!

I managed to get all my Questoris Knights painted today! Not the normal 8th edition ones, but the Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights. The little guys! I did a rushed job in about 2 hours, so they don't look like much, but I still managed to finish painting them just in time for the Renegade Tournament in a couple of weeks. Phew. All 6 of them are painted!


Of course, I painted them all according to my House Yato colors. The same one as my big Knights. You can see them here, the big normal 8th Edition Knights and the little Adeptus Titanicus Knights standing together. Obviously I'm using the same color scheme for both my big Knights and little Knights!



I also painted their bases white and added a lot of snow. Kind of fitting, given that I'm in the Frozen North, and it's already snowing here in November! Minnesota is known for its winters and the cold, and Minneapolis is pretty cold this early in November this year for some reason. I wonder why? Ugh. I'm still shivering from the cold outside, even though I got my heater running inside my room. It was freezing out there.



Anyway, I placed a bunch of Valhallan Snow on their bases to make it look like they're walking through a Blizzard or something. I love those snow effects, they look amazing! I need to grab a picture of all my Knights and Titans one day. And also put them together with my other Knights. I can't wait! They will look really cool!



Now I'm ready for the Renegade Tournament! Sort of. To be honest, I'm hoping to get a third thermal cannon, which I can then magnetize for my Knights, so that I can field 3 Knights Errant. I'm also waiting on a third pair of Acastus Knights Porphyrion, so that I have the option to swap out a Warlord Titan for a single Acastus Knight and a Reaver Titan. I'm not sure how it'll work out, but we'll see. This will be fun! It'll be my first time participating in a tournament, and I think I need a bit more practice because I'm not familiar with the rules. But we'll see.



As you can see, I intend to field a Household Force. There are still some doubts as to whether I can bring a supporting Titan with my Knight Lances, but we'll see. I think I should be able to, otherwise it makes no sense. Either way, I'll just play a 1,000-1,250 point game if I'm not allowed to bring Titans, or I can play up to 2,000 if I'm allowed to bring additional Titans along with my Household Force. 2 Knight Lances will be so fun to play with!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment