About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sick

Sorry, I wanted to post on the Imperial Knights Faction Focus, but I am severely ill. Have been somewhat bedridden with fever, aches and chills, as well as incessant coughing for the past few days. It's been pretty bad.

I'm sure you'll find out more on Warhammer Community, and there are already leaks on the Skorpius Dunerider and Skorpius Disintegrator available online, so you can check those out too. The Skorpius Dunerider costs 73 points total, while the Skorpius Disintegrator with Belleros energy cannon costs about 111 points, and the other version costs 116 points. About the same as an Onager Dunecrawler. Pretty cheap, I guess.

I'm in no condition to write about them or think what I want to get, so I'll be heading to bed and trying to recover as quickly as possible. Also have university stuff to deal with tomorrow...so ciao.

4 comments:

  1. Lord Adiatun VarunnJune 30, 2019 at 1:44 PM

    I wish you to get healthy as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I still have a fever after 5 days and I think I should see a doctor soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks. I feel a bit better now, hopefully I'm finally on the road to recovery!

      Delete