About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, June 14, 2019

Battletech

Just a little quick question here. Would anyone object if I add Battletech stuff to this blog?

I mean, my Draconis Coalition with its Knight World of Draconis III and forge world Draconis IV is obviously inspired by the Draconis Combine from Battletech. And...mechs. Imperial Knights and Battlemechs. Plus...yeah, you already saw my Japanese-inspired Knight Houses of Draconis III, and how that's pretty similar to the Japan-inspired Draconis Combine ruled by House Kurita.

On the other hand, I understand if you guys don't want me to, and prefer if I keep this purely as a Warhammer 40,000 blog. Then again, I rarely have anyone visiting this blog so I'll be pleasantly surprised if even one person replies or comments on this.

So far I've built a lance, and gosh, I hate gluing pewter or metal miniatures. I'm so glad Warhammer 40,000 stuff are mostly plastic. Metal is so hard to glue together. And the Kasrkins and whatever few metal models I have are pretty easy to glue, with so little components. But we'll see.

Well, if there's anyone reading this blog, let me know if expanding to Battletech is a good idea. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Lord Adiatun VarunnJune 15, 2019 at 1:34 AM

    Do you enjoy playing it? Is it your passion or do you just like it? If the answers are "yes" then you should talk about it, after all it's your blog and it should reflect what you are and not just what others like ... it's my personal opinion about it, of course ��

    ReplyDelete