About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Rumors: Skorpius Dunerider and Apocalypse release date



My routine thus far is to check Warhammer Community, then DakkaDakka news and rumors section, then Natfka and Bell of Lost Souls, and then finally Reddit for rumors. And what do you know, I found this post on Reddit that may point toward the release date for the Skorpius Dunerider that we've all been looking forward to. Oh, and I'm also looking forward to Apocalypse, since I'm running a Knight House and all. But first things first.



According to lalassssss on Reddit, his/her contacts say that the Skorpius Dunerider (and its Disintegrator variant) are due for a release in late June, same timeframe as Apocalypse. SweetChilliTom also mentions that he heard a rumor that the Skorpius Dunerider and Skorpius Disintegrator's datasheets are included in Apocalypse, which is confirmed by mrlunchboxx, whose friend attended Warhammer Fest and heard in the Q&A that the Skorpius variants will indeed be coming out with Apocalypse.

From this, it seems unlikely that we will be getting a new, updated Adeptus Mechanicus codex as previously whispered (so I seem to have read that right, wouldn't be surprised if I read that whole thing on Reddit before the user deleted it, or it got buried under lots of other Reddit threads). Nothing on Mechanicum units getting 40K datasheets, though someone on Facebook claimed Fires of Cyraxus will be out in August, which is most probably not going to happen no matter how much you hope for it (hope is the first step toward despair). I guess we'll see? Maybe it's the datasheets that will be released in August, but...I doubt that. Been disappointed too many times with regards to Forge World Mechanicum stuff getting 40K rules...though if we do get them, I'll be buying a Legio Cybernetica army. Heh.



Well, we'll see. For now, look forward to having an apocalyptic time at the end of June, especially for fellow Tech-priests and Skitarii!

No comments:

Post a Comment