About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sanctus Reach: Sons of Cadia

Holy Terra! Remember when I was complaining about Warhammer 40,000 Sanctus Reach games only being about Space Wolves and Orks, and demanding for the Imperial Guard? My prayers to the Emperor have been answered! We finally have the Sons of Cadia downloadable content for the Sanctus Reach!

I'm getting the game only for this. I'll probably wait until Black Friday or whatever sale before I purchase the game, but I'm only going to play the Imperial Guard campaign. For the Emperor!


We finally get to see Castellan Jakren Stein fighting against the Orks as we did in the original Sanctus Reach: The Red Waaagh! campaign! I'm so excited! I've to write essays, though, so I won't be playing this game until after the holidays, unfortunately. Anyway, we can buy it on Steam here, but as I said, I'll be waiting for Black Friday or Christmas sale. Might as well, since I don't have the time to play at the moment.

I'll let you guys know more when I get the game! Eventually.

Oh yeah, if you remember my homebrewed fluff, Castellan Jakren Stein, his 1,991st, 1,99nd and 1,993rd Cadian regiments are currently residing in Draconis III after the Fall of Cadia, and they're both rebuilding their regiments from recruiting Draconians as well as training the Draconian Imperial Guard regiments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment