About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Kasrkins!

Both sets of Kasrkins have arrived today! I'll post the pictures later today (probably because I'm going to Dreamers Vault, so I'll have opportunities to take photos later. For now, I'm eagerly looking forward to using my Kasrkins in battle!

Basically I ordered 20 Kasrkins - 10 from someone, 10 from ebay. 2 are equipped with flamers, 2 others are equipped with grenade launchers, but I used blue tack to stick meltaguns on them instead. Because, well...meltaguns. I wonder how they'll work out. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment