About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, November 3, 2017

News on codexes

Somehow I missed these news, but hey, look at what's coming in December! Blood Angels and Dark Angels! Warhammer Community has confirmed the news on their page!



And following them closely in 2018 are Chaos Daemons!



Huh. So not Sisters of Battle as rumored. I guess we won't be seeing any plastic Sisters for a very long while. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment