About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, November 4, 2017

Bits and Kits UK unfortunate incident

So I ordered a couple of hot-shot volley guns from Bits and Kits UK, whose site you can access here, and they arrived this morning.

Unfortunately, I became one of those notorious victims of receiving wrong bits. If you've been wandering around Dakka Dakka forums or whatever, you'll see complaints from posters that they have been receiving wrong bits and stuff from Bits and Kits UK, and even when emails were sent, they either did not respond or took extremely long to reply. I just only sent an email, so I can't validate that claim, but I asked for a refund regarding one of the bits.

I received one Hot-shot volley gun bit, even though I ordered two. In place of the second, they delivered me a meltagun. But I don't need a meltagun. I need a hot-shot volley gun. Oh well. What do I do now?


I was also pretty unlucky today. After spending the whole night and morning studying and writing a book report (I read the book from 1.30am until 6.30am, and finished the book review for it around 11am), I went to have brunch, and feeling so exhausted I took a nap. Only to sleep for 5 hours straight and woke up at 5.15pm. I rushed to the local gaming store, but it was too late. I wasn't able to get a single game today. Despite tweaking my list and strategizing for the whole week, everything went to waste because I overslept. Damn it.

On the bright side, I secured my second Leman Russ Executioner and a heavy weapons squad with 3 lascannons so that list is complete. All I need is my Leman Russ Annihilator now.

No comments:

Post a Comment