About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Warhammer 40,000 recap

Yeah, I know I have a Warhammer 40,000 8th Edition compilation as my featured post, and I did it faster than Warhammer Community. Even updated it everyday, at least until the Vision of the future post. But since Warhammer Community has done a recap on their site, I might as well post it up here.



Seems like the only Faction Focus left is Adeptus Mechanicus, and since this is primarily an Adeptus Mechanicus blog (well, Imperial Knights and Astra Militarum too), I'll definitely let you guys know when they finally write about it. But considering they dropped the recap before the Faction Focus, and that the Adeptus Mechanicus Faction Focus wasn't included in it, it is very possible that we might not get a Faction Focus on Adeptus Mechanicus.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, there's always hope. Believe in the Omnissiah and the Motive Force will provide! I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment