About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Monday, June 26, 2017

Been sick

Sorry, I can't update as much as I like to because I fell sick a week ago, had fever for a few days and just couldn't do anything. And now some family stuff has happened, so I'll be busy this week again.

What I can tell you is that my Imperial Armor: Index of the Forces of the Astra Militarum has been shipped, so I'll let you guys know when I get it.

Oh, and I finally finished reading The Crimson King by Graham McNeill. It's an awesome book. I'll take the time to write a more detailed post about it and some of the cool ways he tied all the story threads in Thousand Sons and Prospero Burns together, as well as the characters seen in John French's Ahriman series, so I look forward to spoiling you guys!

2 comments: