About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Painted Imperial Fists Terminators

I painted my Tartaros Terminator command squad today. I also touched up on my Black Templars Cataphractii Terminator and Praetor in Tartaros Terminator armor, converting them into Imperial Fists colors. Honestly, I pretty much just added Averland Sunset to the formerly white portions and then washed them with Casandora Yellow. Oh, and I added more gold bits to the legs and other parts of the Cataphractii Terminator armor to make them look less plain. I didn't wash the Black Templar black because that's Contrast paint and I believe Contrast paint already combined Base plus Shade. So yeah, saved me some trouble there.

Essentially, I have a single Tartaros Terminator command squad - a single standard bearer and his 3 sword & shield buddies. I just went with that loadout because I just think they look cool with a sword and shield. Sure, maybe it sucks, but I couldn't care less. Besides, with WS5 and Initiative 4, I think power swords suit them better. Plus it's almost like the Black Templars aesthetic, as well as Company Champion loadout. And Black Templars are like a legion of champions. So yeah, sword and shield it is. And no, it has absolutely nothing to do with Pokemon.

Anyway, there you have it. A closeup, but again, I'm not sure if the Casandora Yellow shade makes much of a difference to the Averland Sunset base. What do you guys think? Never mind, stupid question. It's not like anyone will answer because no one reads my blog. Why do I even bother...?

Because it's a hobby blog, I guess...and the posts are more for my own satisfaction than for other people to read. Maybe. I dunno. It's 3am and I really should go to bed. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment