About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, November 6, 2022

Armored Support

I assembled a Predator tank with a plasma destroyer - well, technically, we call him a Predator Executioner - today! Oh, and I also assembled a Rhino for my Imperial Fists, along with a couple of Cataphractii Terminators with iliastus assault cannons. I realized that I didn't buy the upper shoulder pads, so I'll get them soon.

The Predator Executioner is for my Thousand Sons. I'll be getting him a buddy soon, and then I'll have to decide between a Predator with volkite or a volkite Kratos. I guess it depends. Anyway, I should get these guys painted in time for the Horus Heresy narrative event in Renegade a couple of weeks later. My Phalanx Warders need the Rhino to travel in, and my Thousand Sons could use some armor support. For now, I need a break after spending the whole day assembling models.

No comments:

Post a Comment