About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Painted Knights and half-painted Thousand Sons

I managed to finish painting my new Knights - the Armiger Warglaive and Armiger Knight Moirax with lightning locks - today. Phew. They are the important ones because I plan on primarily playing Knights for Horus Heresy. I painted my remaining Thousand Sons units too, but quite honestly, there's too many of them to paint, so they are half done. Oh well, I'll get the rest done soon. Knowing me, I'll end up procrastinating. It is what it is, I guess.

Anyway, I'll post more when I paint more, but I doubt I'll get much done over the next couple of weeks. Oh, that's not my dog. He's Nugget, and he's my roomate's dog. Both of my roomates' dogs like barging into my room...probably hoping I would feed them. Either that or they're bored and want company, especially since this particular roommate is hardly home. His poor dog. I guess I'll take care of him for now. I just hope he doesn't...eat or damage my models, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment