About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, October 28, 2022

Liber Imperium content page

Seems like someone posted the Liber Imperium content page on Reddit - in the other words, leaks. Yay. Most people are interested in the Sisters of Silence expanded roster with loads of new units. I'm not a Sisters of Silence player, so I'm not that interested in that. Instead, I'm more interested in Solar Auxilia.


Interestingly enough, it seems that Veletaris Storm Section has been moved to Elites as Veletaris Tercio, and we have Auxilia Armored Tercio now. I think, depending on the Cohort Doctrines (or maybe Solar Auxilia Tercios?), you can take specific Tercios as Troops. So if you want to take an armored Cohort Doctrine, the Armored Tercio becomes Troop choices, and maybe Veletaris Tercio becomes Troop choices if you take a more elite Cohort Doctrine. I don't know. The Armored Tercio interests me greatly - I believe we'll get Leman Russ tanks and maybe Carnodon tanks in it. The Carnodon is not listed at all, even though the Aurox is. I'm not saying the Carnodon will be in the book for sure, but if it is, it probably is in the Armored Tercio. And I don't know if Leman Russ tanks get sponson options. I hope they do. I suspect that you can upgrade one of your tanks into a Tank Commander similar to the Armored Spearhead Rite of War if you choose a particular Armored Cohort Doctrine, but right now, everything is up in the air.

There is a reason to hope the Armored Tercio has both Leman Russ and Carnodon tanks. I mean, the Solar Auxilia Infantry Tercio, for example, should have the lasrifle sections and the flamer sections (who are support squads). So there's no reason to think they will only have a single unit in it. The only question is whether they will have sponson options for Leman Russ tanks, or if Carnodon tanks are an option there. I hope they are.

Another thing that dismayed me is the lack of super-heavy tanks. We have a Stormhammer...and that's it? No Baneblades? No Stormblade? What am I supposed to do with my Stormblade now? Well, I should calm down. Most likely, they'll be in a PDF document like Legacies, but that's disappointing. Most likely, they will get nerfed heavily, be overcosted, and just suck in general. That doesn't bode well for my armored Solar Auxilia army. It'll suck if I have to bring the Legion Stormblade using the Age of Darkness Legacies PDF because it's simply overcosted and not as good. But I doubt the Solar Auxilia has better options, ugh.

Anyway, we'll see. Let's hope for the best and pray to the Emperor. Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment