About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Fully Painted Thousand Sons

I finally finished painting my Thousand Sons today. Finished up the half-painted plasma/Aetherfire support tactical squad and the second Osiron Dreadnought. Yay! Oh, and I did the various arm weapons for the Osiron Dreadnought too! Now they all have aetherfire plasma cannons! Cool!


That means almost my entire Thousand Sons army is fully painted. The only exception is the Techmarine in MKIII armor, but I'm waiting on the Thousand Sons MKIII shoulder pads to be delivered so that I can glue it on and paint him later. I also plan on making him a Numerologist of the Order of Ruin because that seems fun. But we'll see. If I do that, I probably should get a couple of tanks or something for the Numerologist to buff, but again, we'll see. I have no idea what will happen in the future, but we'll see!


Now I need to get my Warmaster Titan painted too, but I will most likely end up procrastinating on him. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment