About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Order of Ruin Numerologist Cabal and Phalanx Warders

I'm exhausted, so I'll keep this short, but I've almost assembled my Order of Ruin Numerologist Cabal and Phalanx Warders. I'm still missing a pair of legs for one of the Life Wards for my Numerologist Cabal, but hopefully the seller I ordered the bits from will send me the missing legs soon. He usually replies very quickly, so phew. But yeah, here's my Order of Ruin Numerologist Cabal - the Techmarine or Technomancer Numerologist fashioned from MKIII Techmarine, the Achean pattern helms, and the shoulder pads. The Life Wards themselves are fashioned mostly from MKIII armor, but I used spare bits from the MKVI set to make the volkite caliver guy. Yeah, I want a life ward with volkite caliver. I love volkite weaponry, so I'll be adding more volkite and plasma (I love plasma as well) to my forces.

I also assembled my Phalanx Warders. With 20 of them, I can run my Stone Gauntlet Rite of War as a primary detachment, so yay. With my Cataphactii Terminators equipped with Vigil pattern storm shields and thunder hammers, a Spartan Land Raider, a couple of Contemptor Dreadnoughts and a Praetor in Terminator (Tartaros, it seems), I essentially have what I call the Shield Company. Heh. Because almost everyone is equipped with shields.

I'll probably add Rhinos and maybe a Tartaros Terminator command squad, and yay. I'm tempted to add Breachers, but I hate dealing with resin. Ugh. We'll see. Sigh. Anyway, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment