About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Saturday, January 8, 2022

Painted Sword Brethren

The original plan was to play Crusade today, but...nobody except Adrian showed up. Well, Ryan did too, but he had to leave early. So...yeah, no Crusade today. A pity, otherwise we would be doing Onslaught games today. On the other hand, there was a Flames of War tournament at the friendly local gaming store, so I doubt we would be able to find a table or space for 150 power level games today.

So I ended up painting instead! I wasn't able to finish painting fully, but I got most of it done. All the colors - I was unable to do the basing, but at least I painted the bases white. Just need to add Valhallan Blizzard and grass tufts later, but otherwise I'm almost done. Probably will get them all done sometime this week or so. Hopefully, but we'll never know.

Anyway, that's what I did today in lieu of Crusade! I painted 2 Assault Intercessors, the Sword Brethren plus Castellan and a Repulsor Executioner! Also painted the pintle multimeltas for my Repulsor Executioner tanks. Glad to get it all done and over with. All that's left is the Valhallan Blizzard and grass tufts, but otherwise I'm pretty much close to done. Can't wait to finish them!

Then I'll probably move on to my next project, which is...I dunno. More Black Templar Terminators? Oh, right. I'll be getting a couple more Castellax battle-automata soon, in preparation for a Horus Heresy gaming day that will most likely be on February 5th. Can't wait for that too! Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment