About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Friday, January 10, 2020

New Secutarii and Thousand Sons

I finally procured a second squad of Secutarii! So now I have two squads of Secutarii Hoplites (ir a single squad of 20 Secutarii Hoplites, but why would I do that? Morale would kill them). My Titan Guard is coming along fine for now...I hope. This is also the reason why I obtained a second Skorpius Dunerider. So that I can transport 2 squads of Secutarii Hoplites to the thick of battle without needing them to footslog.



Yeah, I somehow managed to finish building them and paint them all in the same day. God-Emperor, I hate working with resin. In future, I'll try to avoid resin as much as possible, because they're so hard to glue together. I was almost on the verge of flinging my resin stuff across the table because they wouldn't stick together no matter how long I held them. Ugh.



Additionally, I also built and magnetized the arms for my Thousand Sons Contemptor Dreadnought. I built him with dual Conversion beam cannons, but I magnetized so that I can swap them out for something else in future, if I need to (many people are demanding that I use twin lascannons).

After that, I primed and sprayed my Scarab Occult Terminators and Contemptor Dreadnought black. I sadly did not have any time to paint them, and was only able to finish painting the Secutarii Hoplites at the very last minute, right before the store closed. Ugh. Well, I did my best. I'll do my Thousand Sons next week or something. I guess.



I also received my second Vendetta gunship in the mailbox today! I can't wait to field it alongside my Kasrkins (or Kamikaze Troopers). As I said before, the Kamikaze Troopers of Draconis III exclusively use Vendetta gunships because they tend to go out on long-term missions, and having gunships that rely on energy weapons instead of munitions (such as rockets, ammo for bolters, missiles, etc.) would be much more practical. They tend to operate in isolated environments, away from supplies and whatnot for a very long time, and this makes them very attractive for requisitioning Inquisitorial storm troopers. Now all I have left is the Inquisitor. I want to write a story about my Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, but I'll have to do it sometime in the future. For now, I need to get some writing done, and also for my preliminary examinations for graduate school. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment