About My Blog

Ave Omnissiah!

Image result for adeptus mechanicus symbol

My blog is primarily my own personal fluff in the Warhammer 40,000 universe regarding the Draconis system such as the Knight House Yato in Ryusei, their Household Militia, the Draconian Defenders, and the Forge World of Draconis IV with its Adeptus Mechanicus priesthood, Cybernetica cohorts and Skitarii legions, and the Titan Legion, Legio Draconis, known as the Dark Dragons.

Featured Post

Retrospective: Imperial Knights

Today, we're going to a Retrospective on...Imperial Knights! I mean, this is primarily an Imperial Knight blog, so obviously if I'm ...

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Adepta Sororitas available for pre-order next week!

I'll be honest, I was actually checking Warhammer Community for nnews on Ritual of the Damned and Thousand Sons stuff...but I thought people would want to know about the latest news they have.



That's right, we will be having the release of Adepta Sororitas from next week onward! Well, sort of. Next week is only the start of pre-orders, not the actual release itself.

So we have the codex up for pre-order next week, along with the Collector's Edition.





Yay! Then we also have dice and datacards.




Following which, we also have the multi-part plastic boxes! Introducing the box that will build you Battle Sister Squads, Retributor Squads, Celestians and Dominions!




Cool, right? And then we also have the Triumph of St. Katherine.



Games Workshop promised that there will be more than enough boxes to go around. I hope. I mean, they literally have this tongue-in-cheek line at the end of their post: "Don’t worry, the Adeptus Mechanicus has been hard at work ensuring that there will be a plentiful supply of arms, munitions (and boxed sets) to fuel the upcoming Eccelsiarchal crusade!" So we won't have to worry about these seets running out of stock like the limited edition collection set did last month. Or so I hope.

Enjoy your Sisters, Adepta Sororitas players! I know you've been wanting them for so long, and boy, the wait is sure as hell worth it! Completely!

No comments:

Post a Comment